Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thank You For Your Replies

I am not surprised at the response that I have received from so many of you that have emailed me. I am still new at blogging mechanics, so I know the comments section is not working correctly. I will fix that as soon as I get a response from Blogspot to tell me what is wrong.

Two more tales are on the way within the next couple of days. I need to check on a few facts before publishing them. I hope you would expect me to take the time to do that.

It is my general intention to publish the facts much like presented to me. Different people see things different ways and I recognize that. But the initial story has to hold water before it goes up on this blog. Publicity, good or bad, is not my goal.

If you email me with a basic outline of the content of your story and please include a way to speak to you, the person, and I will call you. Hotmail gives out email addresses very easily.

Again, thank you for the response. Keep those emails coming.

No comments: